Online Giving Announcement
Free Online Giving for PCA Churches
We recognize many congregations will likely see reduced attendance or defer gathering for worship due to advice from national and local health officials, and may experience delayed or even ultimately reduced giving as a result. To help mitigate this problem and serve both churches and members, the PCA Foundation will facilitate and accept online gifts for the benefit of each church that would like to participate. The Foundation will bear the costs of this online cash giving without charge through the end of May.
The PCA Foundation is committed to helping churches facilitate generosity. We will set up online giving for your church FREE OF CHARGE. The process is simple:
1. Complete the online form below requesting online giving capabilities for your church.
2. The Foundation will respond within the next business day with a link to a webpage customized for your church. You can post this link on your website and distribute it to members with a message encouraging online gifts. Members can click the link to give using their bank account or credit cards (in the latter case subject to a fee charged by the card merchant).
3. The PCA Foundation will process all gifts through the end of May and distribute the funds to your church once per week. It will distribute the funds via electronic funds transfer, which is faster and more secure than distribution by check, if the church chooses.
Here are three other things to keep in mind as you consider this offer:
1. The Foundation will provide each giver the required gift receipt, relieving the church of the burden of record-keeping and receipting.
2. It will provide to the church along with each distribution a listing of givers and gifts (excluding those givers who choose anonymity).
3. The Foundation can also facilitate and accept gifts of marketable stock and other securities for the church’s benefit (requesting a small contribution depending on the size of the gift).