Can the PCA Foundation only make distributions (gifts from particular funds, established with the Foundation) within the PCA?
What are your requirements for making distributions from the PCA Foundation?
How can I learn about all your services?
Can my ministry apply for a grant from the PCA Foundation?
Can I gift land or real estate to the Foundation?
Do you have any materials about the Foundation or about particular services that you offer that I could make available to others in my church?
How can I gift stock certificates?
How can I gift stock held in my brokerage account?
- the name of the securities to be transferred and
- the number of shares
- The next step is for you or your broker to contact Mark Bailey, the PCA Foundation’s Business Manager, at 800-700-3221 to obtain delivery instructions. Please contact the PCA Foundation prior to making any transfers to ensure proper credit of your stock gift.
You can also review our Make a Gift page for more gifting details.
How can I gift mutual funds?
If you wish to gift Mutual Funds, please contact Mark Bailey, the PCA Foundation’s Business Manager, for further information and instructions. You can also review our Make a Gift page for more gifting details.
Is my gift to the Foundation tax deductible?
What is the PCA?
How can I recommend distributions from my Advise & Consult Fund or Increase Fund?
- Name, address, and phone number of the organization to whom you wish to make a distribution. (If you have given to them previously, then simply the name is sufficient.)
- Amount of the distribution
- Desired use or purpose of the gift
- Whether or not you wish the distribution to be made anonymously
- Distributions may be one time, or set up to occur automatically on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis if you wish.